Thinking of where your next move should be in Alberta? Rent Edmonton. As the second largest city in Alberta, the city is ripe with job opportunities and year-round festivals.
Exploring Edmonton rentals has never been easier with 4Rent.ca – there are some incredible districts and neighbourhoods within the city that you’re not going to want to miss out on. Whether you prefer the artistic vibes of eastern part of the core, or the serenity of finding an apartment that overlooks the North Saskatchewan River Valley – our extensive list of Edmonton rentals has a home for everyone.
Are you a McEwan University or Northern Alberta Institute of Technology student looking for off-campus student housing in Edmonton? We’ve got you covered. Do you love hockey? Then you’ll thrive in Edmonton – home to the Edmonton Oilers!
Districts in Central Edmonton
Find an apartment for rent in one of the most popular neighbourhoods to live in Downtown Edmonton:
• Arts District and Churchill Square – In the eastern part of the core, this district throws the majority of Edmonton's festivals, such as The Works Art & Design Festival. Find a new apartment in this neighbourhood and you'll live close to the Francis Winspear Centre for Music, the Citadel Theatre, the new Art Gallery of Alberta and the Stanley A. Milner Library.
• Oliver – Find apartments overlooking the North Saskatchewan River Valley in this densely populated residential development and live close to the Royal Glenora Club and the Victoria Golf Course.
• McCauley – A great area for families, live close to Commonwealth Stadium, good schools and parks.
• Queen Mary Park – Find low-rise apartment buildings in this residential neighbourhood.
• Rossdale – Apartments are available to rent in duplexes, row houses and apartment buildings in this neighbourhood. Find easy access to downtown Edmonton and the University of Alberta.
• Cloverdale – This river valley neighbourhood is close to the Muttart Conservatory.
• Jasper Avenue – Look for an apartment on Edmonton's main street. Students can find one bedroom apartments for rent near the University of Alberta's Enterprise Square campus.
• Warehouse District – Find loft apartments and enjoy the lifestyle of being close to the City Market.
Public Transportation in Edmonton
Get around by using the Edmonton Transit System, which operates the Light Rail Transit (LRT). You'll be near the Edmonton International Airport.
More Apartments for Rent