Aurora – You're in Good Company wikipedia
Located north of Toronto, Aurora is in the heart of the York Region. This scenic town offers many advantages to its residents – while keeping a small town vibe Aurora still offers big city amenities. Look for apartments to rent in Aurora if you enjoy a small community while still living in the GTA.
Sports and Recreation in Aurora
Aurora apartments for rent will be near an exciting variety of sporting facilities and acres of parkland.
• Aurora Community Centre and Aurora Family Leisure Centre – Both of these facilities offer space to get active, including ice rinks, fitness centres and squash courts.
• Outdoor Sports Facilities – Aurora offers many areas to play your favourite sports. Find an apartment in Aurora and enjoy the use of the many basketball courts, tennis courts, playgrounds and skateboard/BMX facilities.
• Trail and Pathway System – Enjoy walking, running, hiking or biking by yourself or with your family on Aurora's beautiful pathway system.
• St. Andrew’s Valley Golf Club – The gorgeous landscape of this 18-hole course make St. Andrew’s Valley Golf Club a perfect place to tee off.
Transportation in Aurora
If you are a commuter looking for an apartment to rent in Aurora, there are a variety of options to get you to and from work each day.
• YRT/VIVA – The York Region Transit and Viva services can help you travel anywhere in the York Region and connect to the TTC. Viva operates a rapid transit system making the bus trips quick for riders.
• GO Transit, Barrie Line – The Aurora GO Station operates on the Barrie line and brings commuters south into Toronto or north to Barrie.
More Apartments for Rent